Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Experimental




Remember I was talking about being in a different place and living another life. I wanna life this moment in many different places. Right at the second I want to be in hundred different places. Maybe I could be in a mountain house without anyone except me living,full of snow outside or in a small town that everybody knows each other or in an island that we'll be sitting by the ocean, on the sand for the whole night with my buddies.





PS: I got an haircut.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cok guzeel :)

Petek Kuscu said...

tessekkur ederim :)

Deniz Ergin said...

yemeliksin petekkkk
nası yapıyosun yine diyaframımı açtın bende denicem zamanım olduğunda :)

Petek Kuscu said...

karanlikta esnatnteneyi yukseltip karsidan fener tuttr birine sonra yer degistir