Saturday, November 13, 2010


It totally does. Or it was getting harder. For last three days I fell asleep at 8 pm. But now it's break for a week. So its time to have fun and do some art work. I really couldn't do anything about art since the school started. I hate school. Especially math.Especially elementary school. It's sucking my energy. It's not something physical. I feel like my soul is tired. I totally give up trying to be successful in school. Only thing I want is to finish the school day without fainting or start shouting to teachers.
By the way I still have some things that I want to write about and I'll probably have time to do it because although its break I don't want to go anywhere or do anything.But the weather is so nice. I feel like I have to do something. But thinking of options... No I don't want to do any of them.I think I spend the holiday with a lots of films, magazines and looking through other blogs.

No comments: