Friday, November 05, 2010

TeenageDream

Heyaaaaa, I feel wonderful today.Don't know why but I have a guess. We were together with my best friends for last two days, they just left, : two photoshoots, lots of dancing-singing and wonderful movies. We slept at 8:30 in the morning. We watched 'Notebook' (we cried like crazy) and 'Sex and the City 2' which was a little light after 'Notebook'. We did a photoshoot. We called 'YOUTH FIRE' or 'TEENAGE DREAM' and then designed our own clothes with shawls. There will be a second shoot for the designing thing. We only took a few photos of the clothes for now, so I'll post it later. Our plans for the week: Illustrating the clothes and then a photoshoot.
It was really peaceful today. Me and rakel singing the song 'She will be Loved' and Oyku drawing there, taking some photos when a sudden energy explosion comes...
One more thing; I realized that all my friends look like models. They are gorgeous!!! Thank you guys for being with me and make me feel this way. I'll be there for you guys.




















 After one point we forgot about the photoshoot and strated dancing like crazy!






















Yeah, our shoes in our hands, going crazy...






No comments: